Gone are days when you have to come very early in the morning to fall in line to get an NBI clearance. Gone are those days.
With the new and improved way of getting an NBI Clearance this 2017, there’s no need to wait for long hours (okay, maybe you’ll wait for some hours, but much shorter compared to before).
Remember: You can no longer go to any NBI center without an appointment.
You must schedule an appointment online.
So, how do you get or apply for an NBI Clearance? Let me tell you the COMPLETE GUIDE.
- Go to nbi-clearance.com. Fill out the necessary details on the “Register” part as shown below. Select if you already have an old and expired NBI clearance or if you’re applying as a first-time user. In this case, we’re applying as a first-time user.
- You will be required to add your email address and a password for the site. This will serve as your login credentials to apply.
- Now, use the email address and password you put earlier to log in to the site.
- Complete the details as needed. Then hit “Save Information” on the bottom part of the form.
- You will then see something like this. You may also put your picture on your profile. If the details you put are correct, press “Apply for Clearance.” If you have to edit more information, press “Edit Details.”
- Once you press “Apply for Clearance,” you will then be required to put your PIN code with 6 characters (letters or numbers). This will be used for quick renewal, delivery service, and other NBI-related concerns.
- After submitting your PIN code, another screen will pop up. You’ll have to put the valid ID you will present.
- Pick a branch near you, and select your schedule. On the right sidebar, choose the purpose why you’ll get your NBI clearance and you’ll see the corresponding amount to pay. The most convenient way to pay is through 7-11 or Bayad Center. Feel free to pick the one most convenient to you.
- Copy your reference number and show it to the 7-11 counter or Bayad Center and pay the fee.
- Go to your chosen NBI center on the date you picked and you will get your NBI clearance faster than before.
Have some more questions to ask? Feel free to leave a comment below so I can assist you better!